MyMedia Inc is the developer and operator and exclusive owner of www.my-Lobby.com and its products. The intention of this document provides individuals concerned with the privacy and confidentiality of sensitive data stored on our cloud-hosted servers.
MyMedia Inc is dedicated to protecting the personal information that it gathers, uses and discloses. This policy supports the MyMedia Inc’s need to assemble information and the right of the individual to privacy. It safeguards that MyMedia Inc can collect personal information necessary for its services and functions, while conceding the right of individuals to have their information handled in ways that they would judiciously expect and in ways that protect their personal information.
Personal information is collected and used by MyMedia Inc for the following purposes:
- For provision of its services for MyMedia Inc customers
- To organization, fund, implement, supervisor, regulate and evaluate MyMedia Inc’s services and functions
- To achieve statutory and other legal functions and duties
- To obey with reporting requests
Collection Of Personal Information
MyMedia Inc will only collect personal information that is necessary for one of its functions or activities.
MyMedia Inc will inform what type and amount of information it collects and will collect only such information that was provided to it by its customers. Where the personal information of an individual is collected, reasonable steps should be taken to ensure that the individual is aware of:
- The information is collected by MyMedia Inc and how to contact us
- The fact that the individual is able to gain access to the information
- Who MyMedia Inc usually discloses information of that kind to
Use And Disclosure
MyMedia Inc must only use or divulge personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, unless:
- The disclosure is required by laws or regulations;
- MyMedia Inc obtains a subpoena or a demand for inspection or audit from a competent public authority relating to the processing of personal data that it processes on our clients’ behalf;
- Use or disclosure is for a related secondary purpose and the individual would reasonably expect MyMedia Inc to use or disclose the information for that secondary purpose, or
- MyMedia Inc discloses the information to its service providers in connection with its services and products, such as data storage, data processing, auditing etc. In such case, MyMedia Inc will ensure that its service providers are bound by at least same level of confidentiality and privacy protection;
MyMedia Inc values information as an important resource. Upon submitting its information, customer warrants that the information it discloses is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant to its functions or activities.
MyMedia Inc will provide its customers and any person that its information is stored by MyMedia Inc with an opportunity to correct or remove its information from MyMedia Inc database.
MyMedia Inc values its customers’ privacy and is committed to provide its customers with the levels of protection of their private information, which are equal or higher than the accepted standards in the industry. MyMedia Inc must take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
However, neither people nor security systems are failsafe, and while MyMedia Inc uses reasonable efforts to protect personal information, it cannot guarantee its absolute security. In any case of a data security incident, which involves without limitation unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, misuse, loss, theft or accidental or unlawful destruction of personal data, MyMedia Inc will take adequate remedial measures as soon as possible, and will fully cooperate with its customers to develop and execute a response plan to address the data security incident.
MyMedia Inc reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately. If MyMedia Inc makes a significant change to the Policy, it will issue a notice by email or through notice on the home page of its website. It is customer’s responsibility to check the Policy from time to time to check for changes.
All requests related to this policy should be forwarded to: